Posted on 12th May 2020 at 18:40
Working safely during the coronavirus pandemic has been and is at the forefront of business owners’ minds. To enable businesses to return to work, following the latest information from HM Government, employers are required to produce a risk assessment.
To help, we have listed below the requirements employers must consider when producing their Covid-19 Risk Assessment:
1. Are your employees fit to come to work or are their immediate family are infected or vulnerable,
2. Should they be isolated,
3. What happens if they show symptoms at work,
4. Can your employees work from home and use technology
5. Can you stagger shifts to reduce numbers at premises at any one time
6. How are your employees getting to work, driving, using public transport, cycling or walking
7. How are they signing in and out safely
8. How is social distancing being managed within the workplace, 2m spacing, and moving around the workplace
9. Use of desks, workstations, people in shared rooms or using shared working platforms.